Creative Colloquy would like to extend an invitation to Western Washington scribes to submit work for consideration into our fourth print collection, Creative Colloquy Volume Four.
Anticipated to launch late fall/early winter of 2017. Creative Colloquy Volume Four will be much like our first three collections and include a diverse selection of prose, essays, poetry and literary works.
Deadline: Submissions will be accepted From June 1st to August 31st, 2017 and must follow the guidelines provided below.
- All genres and styles of work will be considered (except fan fiction and erotica).
- We are looking for submissions that are 1,000 to 3,000 words in length with a focus on the storytellers, i.e. fiction and essays in particular. Larger stories will be considered, within reason. Novel excerpts or independently published works will not be considered at this time.
- Poetry need not meet the 1,000 word length guideline but it should be noted we are not accepting poetry collections and will only consider two submissions from one author at a time.
- Please only submit ONE piece of work for consideration.
- You must be a resident of Western Washington to submit. Please note your geographic location in your cover letter.
- By submitting to Creative Colloquy, the author allows for publication into Creative Colloquy Volume Four. If included in our print edition we may contact author for future online reprint opportunities.
We will contact all those who have submitted by September 15th, 2017 with news on whether the submission in question will be included in the publication.
For any questions regarding publications and guidelines please email email@example.com.